Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES I_vote_lcapTamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES I_voting_barTamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES I_vote_lcapTamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES I_voting_barTamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES

Go down 
+16
naayakan
innachan
manikandan
baasha
machan
yeldo987
MANGALASSERY KARTHIKEYAN
MANNADIYAR
real hero
mangalasseri
roshanpeter
Exorcist
thankan
deathrace
devan
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
devan
devan

Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Mohanlal-Bhavana in Tamil   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s chic action thriller ‘Sagar Alias Jacky’ is getting ready to make a splash in Tamil. No not as a remake but as a dubbed film. The Tamil dubbed version is given a Vijayakanth style title ‘Vetri Nadai’. The Malayalam film ‘Sagar Alias Jacky’ was touted as the mother of all stylish films made in Malayalam. Mohanlal plays a don in the film and the beautiful Bhavana plays an investigation television reporter who follows the don’s dealings and gradually falls in love with the don.

‘Sagar Alias Jacky’ in 2009 was made as a sequel to the 1989 film Irupatham Noottandu. ‘Vetri Nadai’ is readying for a safe March release when no direct Tamil will be there for competition.
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Wishing it all the best like all the best itself even it's not that type.
Back to top Go down
thankan
thankan

PostSubject: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 am

Not upset with Silambarasan: Sneha

There has been quite some talk about Sneha's role in Silambattam. Though many have liked it, there is a feeling that her character has not been given the importance or screen time that it deserves. There are even opinions that Sana Khan's role has been given precedence above that of Sneha. Obviously, some work at the editing table seems to be behind this and rumors have been going around that Sneha is a bit upset by the chopping down of her role.
Back to top Go down
thankan
thankan

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:18 am

But, putting all rumors to rest, Sneha said in a recent interview that she does not have any issues with Silambattam. She admitted that her role was originally intended to be a bit longer and that many of her scenes have indeed been snipped off. However, she said that it is the director's prerogative to decide what should come out finally on screen and that she has not got any problems with Saravanan or Silambarasan.
Back to top Go down
thankan
thankan

PostSubject: Who is the sexiest actor in Tamil cinema?   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am

Latest edition of the People magazine, India has announced the Sexiest Men Alive List. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has been named the Sexiest Men Alive in India while Hugh Jackmann has been named as the Sexiest Men Alive in the world. People has also listed few Tamil actors in the list - Suriya and Vikram. While the family man Suriya was acknowledged for his rippling muscles he acquired after hard slog for Vaaranam Aayiram, Vikram was accredited with his masculine charm. Telugu actor Nagarjuna also found place in the list.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm

thx 4 the info thanka
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

thanks thankan...............Akshay is elected for the second time....if I am right.............
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:56 pm

I think that movie was flopped right???
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm

devan wrote:
Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s chic action thriller ‘Sagar Alias Jacky’ is getting ready to make a splash in Tamil. No not as a remake but as a dubbed film. The Tamil dubbed version is given a Vijayakanth style title ‘Vetri Nadai’. The Malayalam film ‘Sagar Alias Jacky’ was touted as the mother of all stylish films made in Malayalam. Mohanlal plays a don in the film and the beautiful Bhavana plays an investigation television reporter who follows the don’s dealings and gradually falls in love with the don.

‘Sagar Alias Jacky’ in 2009 was made as a sequel to the 1989 film Irupatham Noottandu. ‘Vetri Nadai’ is readying for a safe March release when no direct Tamil will be there for competition.

i think it was not a sequel...
just the charactor sagar alias jacky was adopted...
Back to top Go down
roshanpeter
roshanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 am

Malayalathil Mammootty aayirikkum...
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Vishal, Boopathi Pandian come together again   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 am

Men of ‘Malaikottai’ are back. Vishal and Director Boopathi Pandian will join forces for a new project, which will be produced by the actor’s elder brother Vikram Krishna for G K Film Corporation.

Says Boopathi Pandian, who has been maintaining a low profile of late, “I have just completed a romantic film with new faces in all lead roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja’s music is going to be the highlight of the movie.”

The ‘hit director’, who delivered blockbusters like ‘Thiruvilaiyadal Arambam’ and ‘Malaikottai’, says, “the reason behind going behind freshers is the script of the film. I thought that casting newcomers would be apt. And it has proved true.”

On his future projects, he says, “I am planning two movies- one with Silambarasan in the lead and produced by Lingusamy. And the other with Vishal as the protagonist and produced by Vikram Krishna. The Simbu starrer would start first I believe.”

Boopathy Pandian says both the movies would have his usual commercial elements with enough importance for comedy and romance. “These things would satisfy the masses a lot,” he says.
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Lakshmi Rai sheds weight.   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 am

Look who is apparently aiming size zero? She is Lakshmi Rai, who has shed five kilos immediately after stepping into Bollywood. Thanks to rigorous workouts and balanced diet, the actress is now more gorgeous and glamorous. The Belgaum beauty however denies reports saying that she is targeting size zero. “I am always interested at keeping myself fit. And I am already fit. So there is no need for me to go for size zero. At the same time, I am always ready to shed weight if my character demands it.”

On his forthcoming Tamil film ‘Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam’, she says, “'Cowboy films are a rarity in Tamil cinema. IKMS will fill the void. It is entertaining and enthralling. We have been taught to ride horses, be part of stunt sequences too.”

She adds: “Simbu Devan is a talented filmmaker. Working in his direction was memorable. Lawrence has proved that he is not just a good dancer, but also an excellent actor. All of us have given our best. It is a fun-filled ride for the audience.”
Back to top Go down
thankan
thankan

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:50 am

user friendly aakaan aayikkum weight kurachathu
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm

he he
Back to top Go down
thankan
thankan

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 am

<Mattoru hit cinema kkayi kaathirikkunnu
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Vishalinte kathi idiyum kaanaamalooo Smile Sad
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: United Stars for Sarath Kumar's ‘Jaggubhai’.   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 pm

The entire film industry group once again got together for ‘Jaggubhai’. The film which revealed an ugly facet of the industry finally got out of all its sticky situations in flying colours. The star studded premiere of ‘Jaggubhai’ was held at Satyam yesterday.

All the high profile actors including Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Suriya, Arjun, Parthiban, Vadivel, Sunder C, Silambarasan, Pasupathi, Sibiraj, Larencce, Simran, Trisha, Sonia Agarwal, Sangavi, Andrea, Sangeetha, Sandhya, Directors Vikraman, Rama Narayanan were all there in one of the biggest assembly of stars in recent times.

Sarath Kumar, director K S Ravikumar, producer Radhika, heroine Shriya and the rest of the cast and crew welcomed the fraternity.

There was also a ‘hundi’ at the premiere show to collect donations for the Chief Ministers Relief Fund as a gesture to thank the chief minister for his actions against piracy.

Some portions of ‘Jaggubhai’ were reshot after the infamous internet leak and now the film is said to have shaped up better. ‘Jaggubhai’ releases on January 29.
Back to top Go down
mangalasseri
mangalasseri

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 am

thankan wrote:
user friendly aakaan aayikkum weight kurachathu

weigh kurachittum kaaryam illennanu thonunnathu.....
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Why Mangalasseri abhinayikkan ariyillenkilum kaanikkan ariyaam
Back to top Go down
roshanpeter
roshanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 am

ee varsham...malayalathil Lekshmi Rai thanne aanu tharam..

2 harihar nagar... Block Buster..
Ividam swargamaanu..Hit
Chattambinaadu.......... nashtam undaakkiyilla....
Back to top Go down
roshanpeter
roshanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:30 am

nalla reports aanu Jaggubhai ye *wrong word* kelkkunnathu....
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Kollam ennanu kettathu
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm

roshanpeter wrote:
ee varsham...malayalathil Lekshmi Rai thanne aanu tharam..

2 harihar nagar... Block Buster..
Ividam swargamaanu..Hit
Chattambinaadu.......... nashtam undaakkiyilla....

Ividam Swargamaanile character enikkishtamaayi.....Chattambiyil kandappol thallikkollan thonni...2HH sahikkam..............
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Dhanush in Kannada remake.   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

The passion for remakes still continues with the top stars of Tamil films. We all know Dhanush’s latest hit ‘Kutty’ was a remake of Telugu hit ‘Arya’. Now he has opted for a Kannada remake.

Dhanush will be seen in the Tamil remake of the Kannada film ‘Duniya’ starring Vijay and Rashmi and directed by Soori. ‘Duniya’ tells the story of a man who comes to city from the village and forced to take up a life of a gangster in the dark night life of the city. The Kannada version was received very well.

Dhanush had earlier done ‘Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram’ which was a remake of ‘Jogi’ Kannada film. But the Tamil version sunk without trace.
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Tamil stars to fight in February.   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Get ready for a big box-office clash this February. For four much anticipated movies are getting released this month, all involving big guns in one way or the other.

While Ajith starrer ‘Asal’ has been confirmed for February 5, other movies which are set to hit screens during the month are Goutham Vasudev Menon’s ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’, Lingusamy’s ‘Paiyaa’ and Vishal’s ‘Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai’.

Apart from the fact that Ajith being the biggest strength of ‘Asal’, Sivaji Productions, the producers of the movie, are known for promoting their ventures in a big way. Release rights of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ have been acquired by Udhayanidhi Stalin, thereby giving the film extra mileage when it comes to promotion.

Lingusamy too is no inferior in marketing his movies. Since ‘Paiyaa’ is produced by his own brother Subhash Chandra Bose, one can see aggressive promotional activities on print, electronic and new media.

Saying Sun Pictures has bought the distribution rights of ‘Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai’ itself would do while talking about the reach the film is going to get. Directed by Thiru, the movie is produced by Vishal’s elder brother Vikram Krishna for G K Film Corporation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES   Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamil Film News --- LATEST UPDATES
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next